Last updated: 27/04/2023
What it is:
- Service Q and Service K are flexible bus services.
- Passengers must pre-book for a seat on board.
- All seats on the vehicle are available for booking.
- Passengers making individual bookings may travel together on the same vehicle.
- Users may call, email or text to reserve a seat.
- Bookings are taken on Monday to Friday between 9am to noon.
- Travel demands are entertained subject to driver and vehicle availability. We recommend users to contact us before making travel arrangements.
- Passenger CANNOT make more than one journey between the same origin and destination in the same direction on any one day.
- Fare is charged in accordance with the mileage travelled.
- Fare will be calculated when bookings is being made.
- Bus pass users are eligible for off-peak travel within the permitted service area, subject to the regulations of the relevant local transport authority where passengers board the bus.
Confirmation of booking:
- Booking time and locations of pick-up and drop-off is confirmed the afternoon before travel.
- We endeavour to arrive to pick-up and drop-off within a 20-minute time window (10 minutes before and 10 minutes after). We advise passengers to arrive at the designated pick-up point (usually a bus stop) 5 minutes before the scheduled time.