Service K – Service information
What it is:
- Service K is a flexible bus service.
- Passengers must pre-book for a seat on board.
- All seats on the vehicle are available for booking.
- Passengers making individual bookings may travel together on the same vehicle.
- Users may call, email or text to reserve a seat.
- Bookings are taken on Monday to Friday between 9am to 1pm.
- Bookings may be made FOUR working days prior to travel. For example, to book a seat for Thursday 1 October 2020, users could book on Friday 25 September 2020 onwards.
- Travel demands are entertained subject to driver and vehicle availability. We recommend users to contact us before making travel arrangements.
- Fare is charged in accordance with the mileage travelled.
- Single ticket starts from £3.8 (Child: £2.3). Fare will be calculated when bookings is being made.
- Bus pass users are eligible for off-peak travel within the permitted service area.
Confirmation of booking:
- Booing time and locations of pick-up and drop-off is confirmed the afternoon before travel.
- We endeavour to arrive to pick-up and drop-off within a 20-minute time window.