Local Bus Services
Updated on: 09/07/2023
A £2 flat fare will be charged on all our local bus services until the end of October 2023. However, please note that priorities will be given to bus pass holders on our pre-booked DRT services.
We operate a number of services and routes for communities and residents in Northamptonshire:
1. Off-peak shoppers’ bus routes (Kettering Catcher)
Operated every Friday
- 78 | Scaldwell – Kettering Town Centre
Serves Scaldwell, Old, Walgrave, Mawsley, Broughton and Westhill, Kettering.
- 78B | Kettering Circular (VIA KETTERING TESCO)
Serves Thorpe Malsor, Loddington, Great Cransley, Little Cransley, Broughton and Pytchley
- 78C | Kettering Tesco > Pytchley (Return journey of Service 78B)
- 78D | Kettering Town – Weston Favell Shopping Centre
Serves Broughton, Mawsley, Old, Walgrave, Hannington, Holcot, Sywell, Overstone, Overstone Gate and Moulton
*Pre-booked only for passengers boarding at the rural DRT Zone.
2. Commuter Service
- 80P | Mawsley – Northampton (Peak-hour Commuter Express, Operated on school days only)
Serves Mawsley (all bus stops), Overstone Gate, Weston Favell Centre, Northampton School for Boys & Northampton General Hospital