We are based in Northamptonshire and operate a number of services and routes for communities and residents:
1. Off-peak shoppers’ bus routes (Kettering Catcher)
Operated every Friday
- 78 | Scaldwell – Kettering Town Centre
Serves Scaldwell, Old, Walgrave, Mawsley, Broughton and Westhill, Kettering.
- 78B | Kettering Circular (VIA KETTERING TESCO)
Serves Thorpe Malsor, Loddington, Great Cransley, Little Cransley, Broughton and Pytchley
- 78C | Kettering Tesco > Pytchley (Return journey of Service 78B)
- 78D | Kettering Town – Weston Favell Shopping Centre
Serves Broughton, Mawsley, Old, Walgrave, Hannington, Holcot, Sywell, Overstone, Overstone Gate and Moulton
*Pre-booked only for passengers boarding at the rural DRT Zone.