1. What is Kettering Catcher?
Kettering Catcher is a network of shopper bus services connecting rural communities and Kettering town. It started as a demand-responsive service in October 2020 but was evolved into regular weekly bus routes.
2. The Network
Operated every Friday
- 78 | Scaldwell – Kettering Town Centre
Serves Scaldwell, Old, Walgrave, Mawsley, Broughton and Westhill, Kettering.
- 78B | Kettering Circular (VIA KETTERING TESCO)
Serves Thorpe Malsor, Loddington, Great Cransley, Little Cransley, Broughton and Pytchley
- 78C | Kettering Tesco > Pytchley (Return journey of Service 78B)
- 78D* | Kettering Town – Weston Favell Shopping Centre
Serves Broughton, Mawsley, Old, Walgrave, Hannington, Holcot, Sywell, Overstone, Overstone Gate and Moulton
*Pre-booked only for passengers boarding at the rural DRT Zone.
These services are run by a 15-seater minibus. Due to the size of the vehicle, passengers are allowed to reserve a seat for ALL services listed above.
3. How do I book a seat?
Simply call, text or Whatsapp us at 07888 011 891, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an online booking form.
4. There is no public transport in my village. How do I join the network?
Simply call us at 07888 011 891 or email email@example.com and we will try our best to help.