If you register and use our service, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the following terms and conditions, you must not use our service.
You understand that while every effort will be made to provide transport as requested, there may be occasions when service may be limited or unavailable.
- In order to use our flexible service, you must register certain information. In order to create your account you must provide your name, sex, date of birth, address, UK mobile phone number, a valid email address. For holders of bus pass, you must also provide the number and expiry date of the pass and an emergency contact.
- You warrant that the information you provide to us will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
- Reservations can be made through our hotline from 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Bookings are taken as early as 7 calendar days before and should be made at least 24 hours in advance, unless additional service has been subscribed.
- Subject to availability, same-day bookings may be made but an administration fee of £3 applies.
- Cancellations must be made by calling the hotline in advance. An administration fee of £3 will be charged for late cancellation or no-show.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time.
- Contactless or cash payment are accepted. Please pay the driver directly. We encourage passengers to have the exact fare ready where practical.
- We might not be able to offer passenger assistants to assist with travel. Our friendly drivers are able to provide a steadying hand but will not lift passengers.
- Subscription of additional services are available at a rate of £5 per calendar month, which includes:
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off service; and
- Block booking for multiple journeys.
Conditions of carriage
- Seatbelts must be fastened when the bus is moving.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited on the bus.
- Animals, small items of luggage or other personal belongings are carried at the driver’s discretion and the owner’s risk. You must not bring cycling vehicles or bulky luggage which may obstruct the aisle of the bus.
- You must not bring or consume any item of food or drink on the vehicle in a way that causes offence or a hazard.
- You must not behave in any way which causes offence to other passengers or our staff – this includes verbal or physical abuse; being under the influence of alcohol, drugs or solvents; wearing soiled or dirty clothing; putting your feet on seats; consuming and playing personal or other music systems.
- You must not interfere with, misuse or damage any equipment or fittings on the vehicle.
- You must not take part in any criminal or legally prohibited activity.
- CCTV is used on our vehicles and premises to record images and, in some cases, sound for security and crime prevention purposes. This data may be passed to the police and prosecuting authorities to provide evidence in legal proceedings. Our CCTV equipment and systems are operated in full accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant legislation.
- CMB reserves the rights to cancel any travel in the event of unforeseen events or due to external factors outside of our control.
- CMB is not responsible for any personal possessions left unattended in our vehicles, and is not liable for any consequential loss, theft or financial loss incurred.